Sunday 13 March 2011

Day 31

Working all day on a sunday is a bit of a nightmare at the moment. It means early mornings and, on wet days like today, not much time to get my daily photo. The mornings are lighter, but after the clocks change we'll be back to dark mornings for a while, and the weather hasn't been the greatest the last few sundays, so I've been struggling to get a decent shot. However there's a pond, not far from my work, which always has some ducks of various species and even some geese and Moorhen. So for the next few sundays I at least know I'll have something to photograph!

Weather tomorrow shouldn't be too bad, so I'm hoping to drag my parents out somewhere for the day, perhaps down to Tudeley Wood in South Kent or Blean Woods near Canterbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment